Lightspeed Technologies product warranties and service repairs have continually set the industry standard. Lightspeed’s top priority is ensuring optimal system operation, resulting in minimal downtime for our customers. Our extensive product warranties are standard with every Lightspeed system purchased.
Instructional Audio Systems (975)
Lightspeed’s instructional audio products are under warranty for five (5) years. Details of the five (5) year warranty include:
- Warranty on primary components including amplifier, charging station, group speakers is five (5) years.
- Warranty on microphones (FMN, SMN) is five (5) years.
- Warranty on lapel, headset and earset microphones is one (1) year.
- Warranty on Lightspeed NiMH and Li-Ion rechargeable batteries is one (1) year.
- Warranty does not extend to ﬁnish, appearance items, or malfunctions due to abuse or operation other than speciﬁed conditions, nor does it extend to incidental or consequential damages. Repair by other than Lightspeed or its authorized service agencies will void this warranty. Information on authorized service agencies is available from Lightspeed Technologies, Inc.
- Lightspeed instructional audio products are not designed to be waterproof or water resistant and warranty does not extend to cover water damage due to weather or otherwise.
- Immediate replacement of system or components requiring service will be sent to customer to minimize system downtime where applicable (see Warranty Exchange section below).
Lightspeed has a Warranty Exchange Program in place for Instructional Audio systems within the warranty period with exception of the Mobile PA. If customers experience an issue with their system, a Lightspeed Technician will troubleshoot over the phone. If the system or component requires service, a replacement will immediately be sent to the customer to minimize downtime. Customers will receive replacement product(s) within 2-3 business days along with a prepaid return label so malfunctioned equipment can be returned to Lightspeed.